Final Fantasy RPG Forum - Eclipse
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Final Fantasy RPG Forum - Eclipse

Spiele einen Charakter aus Final Fantasy I - XIII-2, ob gut oder böse, es ist deine Entscheidung!

StartseiteAdventskalenderNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin
Login
Benutzername:
Passwort:
Bei jedem Besuch automatisch einloggen: 
:: Ich habe mein Passwort vergessen!
Wer ist online?
Insgesamt sind 4 Benutzer online: 0 Angemeldete, kein Unsichtbarer und 4 Gäste

Keine

Der Rekord liegt bei 286 Benutzern am Di Nov 02, 2021 2:44 pm
Neueste Themen
» Anfragen
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] EmptySo Dez 07, 2014 2:25 am von Gast

» Fairy Piece
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] EmptyFr Apr 18, 2014 11:28 pm von Gast

» Ablehnungen
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] EmptySa Apr 05, 2014 4:11 am von Gast

» Gil Esel
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] EmptyFr Dez 27, 2013 3:02 am von Schicksal

» Hinweiß > Ultimatum
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] EmptySo Dez 08, 2013 4:46 am von Zivilist

» Besuch vom Legend of Dragoon RPG
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] EmptyDo Nov 28, 2013 11:29 pm von Gast

» Änderungen
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] EmptySa Nov 16, 2013 8:02 am von Zivilist

» Partnerschaftsanfrage Stormy Islands
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] EmptyMi Okt 16, 2013 9:23 pm von Gast

» Materia Himmel!
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] EmptyMi Sep 11, 2013 6:08 am von Schicksal

Umfrage
Was sind eure Lieblings Final Fantasy Teile?
FF I
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Bar_le100%Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Bar_re10
 0% [ 0 ]
FF II
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Bar_le102%Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Bar_re10
 2% [ 2 ]
FF III
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Bar_le104%Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Bar_re10
 4% [ 5 ]
FF IV
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Bar_le102%Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Bar_re10
 2% [ 3 ]
FF V
 2% [ 2 ]
FF VI
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Bar_le105%Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Bar_re10
 5% [ 7 ]
FF VII
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Bar_le1013%Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Bar_re10
 13% [ 17 ]
FF VII andere Compilation Teile
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Bar_le1012%Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Bar_re10
 12% [ 16 ]
FF VIII
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Bar_le109%Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Bar_re10
 9% [ 12 ]
FF IX
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Bar_le104%Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Bar_re10
 4% [ 5 ]
FF X
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Bar_le108%Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Bar_re10
 8% [ 10 ]
FF X-2
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Bar_le105%Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Bar_re10
 5% [ 6 ]
FF XII
 5% [ 6 ]
FF XIII
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Bar_le1018%Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Bar_re10
 18% [ 24 ]
FF XIII-2
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Bar_le1012%Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Bar_re10
 12% [ 15 ]
Stimmen insgesamt : 130
Social Networks

Created by Noel Kreiss
Galerie
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Empty
Vote for us!

FinalFantasy.de Top100 Vote durch Klick!
Vote für mich Forum Foren Verzeichnis -  Forum kostenlos eintragen

Teilen

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script]

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 594
Nebencharaktere : Paddra Nsu-Yeul

Chara Eigenschaften
HP:
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Left_bar_bleue100/100Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Angriff+: 40
Materia:

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] Empty
BeitragThema: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script]   Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script] EmptySa März 16, 2013 4:22 pm

Da mir stinklangweilig ist, dachte ich mir: Hey! Dir ist so langweilig und du bist gerade nur am Dialoge zitieren, dann schreib doch mal das Script von Advent Children Complete auf! Allerdings nur die Dialoge und zwischen drin noch die Musik, die in der jeweiligen Szene läuft. Vllt. beschreibe ich hier und da was. Aber... zu detailliert will ich nicht gehen xD

OPENING SCENE

Kadaj: Why does human kind even bother? You wreck everything you've ever made, then you start over. Like it'll be any different the next time.

Rufus: I suppose we're no good at facing our memories. We'd rather gild the past; find something worthwhile among the rubble and build a future with that.

Kadaj: And that's why you salvaged mother? To 'gild the past'?

Rufus: We were trying to rid ourselves of a more... immediate problem.

Kadaj: You can't mean the stigma? But you're the ones who brought that on yourselves in the first place. Well now. I guess you really do have a short memory.

Rufus: No. Not me. You see, it is my choice to forget.

Elena: Tseng! Look at this...

Tseng: Hm...? Pay dirt!

Elena: Not a pretty sight, is it?

Reno: Who cares? Just get the damn thing~

Tseng: Reno! The chopper!

Reno: You got it. [Schüsse sind zu hören] Whoa, whoa, whoa!

Elena: Reno! Hurry! -- Reno!

Reno: Who the hell is that...?

Elena: Ah! Mgh!

Reno: Elena!

Elena: G-get out! -- Tseng!

Tseng: Mgh!

Kadaj: Don't think you can keep her from us for long! [sehr verzerrt]

Marlene: The Lifestream. That's what we call the river of life that circles our planet. Giving life to the world and everything in it. The Shin-Ra Electric Power Company discovered a way to use the Lifestream as an energy source. Because of Shin-Ra's energy we were able to live very comfortable lives. But wasn't that because we were taking away from the planet's life? A lot of people thought so. Shin-Ra used their power to try and stop anybody who got in their way. Shin-Ra had a special group of warriors called 'SOLDIER' and all of the SOLDIERs had JENOVA cells put inside them. Jenova was a calamity that fell from the sky a long, long time ago and tried to destroy the planet. Anyway, there was one SOLDIER named Sephiroth, who was better than the rest. But when he found out about the terrible experiment that made him... he began to hate Shin-Ra. And then... over time... he began to hate everything. Shin-Ra and the people against them. Sephiroth hated the planet so much that he wanted to make it go away, and the people who tried to stop him. There were alot of battles. For every battle, there was more sadness. Someone I loved went back to the Lifestream too. And then... it came. The chosen day. In the end, the planet itself had to make the battle stop for good. The planet used the Lifestream as a weapon! And when it burst out of the earth, all the fighting, all the greed and sadness, everything was washed away. Sadness was the price to see it end. It's been two years since they told me that.

Mann: C'mon! Easy does it!

Kinder: Woah! Wow! [entdecken einen Mann, der scheinbar am sterben ist] Uh... let's go! - Yeah! [sie rennen an einem Mann vorbei und treten dabei in Pfützen]

Mann: Hey! Watch where you're going!

[Ein junges Mädchen und ihr Bruder sitzen an einer Hauswand gelehnt und sie trocknet ihm mit der Decke das Gesicht ab.]

Marlene: But it looks like...

[Neben den zwei Kindern taucht jemand auf, der zu degradieren scheint und dann in der Gasse zusammenbricht.]

Marlene: ...the planet is alot madder than we thought. They call it Geostigma.

Denzel: Well, Marlene? How does it look?

Marlene: Please... please don't take Denzel away.

[Telefon klingelt]

Radio: The commission’s report released this morning has revealed that Lifestream concentration in the atmosphere has dropped to a mere hundredth of the levels two years ago and now poses no threat to the human body. However, the concentration remains toxic around the Shinra company’s main building…

Tifa: He's not here anymore...

Radio: ...as well as the company’s mako reactors. To prevent the onset of geostigma, the commission does advise that you stay away from these facilities and the surrounding areas. Next up: should Shin-Ra be held financially responsible for the crisis?

Denzel: Cloud... where are you?

Tifa: Hello. Strife's Delivery Service. You name it, we delive--- May I ask who's calling? [kichert] Yeah, I remember you.

Tifa: [Cloud's Mailbox]You got a call from Reno. He’s in Healen. Says he’s got work for you. Cloud, how have you been?

Handystimme: You have no more messages.

[Cloud steckt sein Handy weg, zuckt kurz zusammen und verzerrt sein Gesicht vor Schmerz, ehe er losfährt]

Yazoo: Hey, Kadaj. Is that where big brother lives?

Kadaj: Yeah.

Yazoo: Do you think he'll be glad to see us?

Kadaj: Not a chance.

Loz: Don't cry, Yazoo!

Yazoo: But mother is with him.

Kadaj: Hm, maybe not.

Yazoo: Don't cry, Loz... [Loz heult]

Kadaj: Hold on! He's coming!

Yazoo & Loz: Hm.

Loz: Vrooom! [sie fahren Cloud hinterher und attackieren ihn]

Loz: Where is mother?!

Yazoo: We know you hid her brother.

Kadaj: Don't tell me you're leading me on? Because I think you do have mother there! No need to shout. I don't want to talk to you anymore. Put the president on!

Denzel: [schaut auf ein Bild mit ihm, Cloud, Tifa und Marlene und dreht sich plötzlich weg] Guess I was the last straw...

[Cloud's Mailbox]
Barrett: Wuddup, fool?! It's Barret! I AM the man! Oil, Cloud! I just found the biggest, goddamn oil field you ever seen! Surveyin's done, so I should be able to get out there and see Marlene soon. You let her know, alright Spiky?!

Tifa: Reno called again. He says to hurry and he sounded kind of strange... Be careful, okay?

[Cloud geht in die Healen Lodge und wird von Reno angegriffen]
Reno: Uaaaah! Woah, woah, woah! --- Okay, so you're good! [Rude kommt aus dem Nebenraum] Yeah, Rude! Lookin' sharp! [Rude setzt zum Angriff an, aber Cloud weist ihn in seine Schranken]

Rufus: Good. You fight like the SOLDIER you once claimed to be. You haven't lost your touch.

Cloud: Rufus Shinra? Do I feel sorry for you! [an Rude gerichtet]

Rufus: The day of the explosion...

Cloud: What do you want of me?

Rufus: I managed to get out...

Cloud: Who were the guys that attacked me?

Rufus: ...before it collapsed.

Cloud: I'm leaving!

Rufus: ... We need your assistance, Cloud.

Cloud: Not interest--

Rufus: I acknowledge that Shin-Ra... owes the planet alot. It goes without saying that my company and I are the ones who put this world in the sorry state it's in. Therefore... it's our responsibility to set things right.

Reno: I'm still out here!

Rufus: As a first step we have commenced an investigation in Sephiroth’s wake. It's been two years... Now that the world is on its feet again, what poses the greatest threat? Well, that one's easy: Geostigma. And we have reason to think... Sephiroth is the one responsible. The populace, they blame mako energy and the reactors, even the Lifestream for causing the stigma. However, isn't that blame misplaced? The Lifestream has existed as long as the planet and even mako energy has been part of our lives for over fourty years. And yet, there is no mention of the stigma in recorded history. So what happened during our time to change all that? I can think of only one thing: The arrival of Sephiroth.

Cloud: Sephiroth is dead!

Rufus: Yes! But has his mind died? What if he somehow dissolved into the Lifestream, coursing through the planet undiffused? I know... It is merely my speculation, but it is possible, isn't it? And we can't cure the stigma, until we know the truth. So we took action. We went to look for traces of Sephiroth. We started... do you know where?

Reno: Yep! At the Northern Cave!

Rufus: And what do you think we found? Relax - we didn’t find anything. However, not all went as planned. We were… interrupted.

Elena: G-get out! - Tseng!

Rufus: Kadaj and his gang.

Cloud: Kadaj?

Rufus: They'll be after you as well, if they haven't already found you.

Cloud: Leave me out of this!

Kadaj: Don’t think you can keep her from us for long!

Rufus: How? Your ties to Sephiroth run as deep as ours do, Cloud. If Kadaj’s purpose is to do what’s necessary to prepare for the moment - we stand in the way as his greatest threat.

Cloud: Moment?

Rufus: Sephiroth... reborn.

Cloud: Are you done talking?

Rufus: Let’s get to the issue at hand. In order to combat Kadaj, we need someone with your expertise. Will you join us... former SOLDIER, Cloud?

Cloud: In my head! --- What’s this stuff about 'mother'?

Rufus: Why, did Kadaj mention something?

Cloud: Rufus... if you’re hiding something…

Rufus: I’d never keep a secret. Not from a comrade. You must want to learn all you can about the stigma? Naturally, for the sake of those orphans you live with. Surely, you long to see the smiles return to their faces? All we want in the end is to rebuild our world, Cloud.

Cloud: But I…

Reno: C'mon Cloud. Think about it. Together we could rebuild Shin-Ra!

Cloud: Not interested.

Rude: Reno!
Rufus: Reno…

Marlene: Does Cloud live here?

Tifa: I guess he does.

Marlene: What's this? [meint eine silberne Kiste; Tifa schüttelt unwissend den Kopf]

Marlene: It's just like Denzel's! Is Cloud sick?

Tifa: Why didn't he say something?

Marlene: Did he leave, because he's sick?

Tifa: He just... wants to fight alone.

Marlene: Fight?

Tifa: No. I don't think that he will...

Marlene: Tifa?

Tifa: Let's go home, Marlene.

Marlene: We can't! Cloud is not here yet!

Tifa: I know, sweetie. I miss him too.

Marlene: Yeah...

Tifa: So, say he comes back?

Marlene: We all go home!

Tifa: Not until he... gets a lecture!

Marlene: Uhuh!

Reno: Now we just gotta find Elena and the director! The other employees give you any leads? [legt sich auf die Couch]

Rude: No... nothing yet.

Reno: Who'd've thunk? A lot of Shin-Ra's people actually returned to work! Now that's dedication. I'm tellin' ya, this could be a fresh start!

Rude: Well, those left alive have a lot to atone for.

Reno: Two years already... [lacht kurz] Seems like alot longer than that. What a nightmare, huh? The world was nearly obliterated, and we were the obliterators. [setzt sich auf] Seriously, though. How are we ever supposed to atone for that? Too bad the director's not around, y'know?

Rude: Elena too.

Reno: Hope they're alive...

Rude: They are. Tseng is just like the president. They're kinda like cats. Nine lives, you know?

Reno: You got that right! [legt sich wieder hin]

Rude: Huh? [aufgeschreckt von schwarzen Nebel, der durch die Schlitze der Tür dringt]

Kadaj: Found ya~

[Telefon klingelt]
Denzel: Hm? Church? ...oh, I know the one. Mhm. I'll be here. [legt auf] Hm...

[Rückblick - Denzel ist in der Nähe der Kirche, in der Aerith immer war und findet Clouds Motorrad. Damals war er noch verweist und hatte kein zuhause. Er nimmt Clouds Handy und versucht womöglich bei sich daheim anzurufen...]

Handystimme: Your call to Sector 7 cannot be completed at this time. Your call to Sector 7 cannot be completed at this time. Your call to Sector 7 cannot be completed at this time. Your call to Sector 7 can--

[Denzel will das Handy erst auf den Boden werfen, ehe er es sich anders überlegt und auf Clouds Handy verpasste anrufe von "Seventh Heaven" findet und ruft dort an. Als jemand dran geht, legt er sofort auf, allerdings klingelt das Handy bald darauf wieder und er geht dran.]

Tifa: Cloud? What a surprise! You never call. Is something wrong?

Denzel: Uh... uhm.

Tifa: Cloud?

Denzel: No, ma'am.

Tifa: Well, who then? Why do you have Clouds phone?

Denzel: I don't know...

Tifa: Who is this?

Denzel: I don't know... Please... I don't know what to do. I can't do this. [er fängt an zu weinen]

Tifa: Hey, are you crying?

[Denzel weint weiter, hat plötzlich eine Attacke von Geostigma und wird bewusstlos]

Tifa: Hello? Are you okay?! Cloud, if you’re there, pick up!

Cloud: Hey! [Denzel sieht ihn verschwommen, Cloud hält ihm eine Hand entgegen] You okay?

[Rücklick Ende -- Draußen hört man ein Motorrad und Denzel rennt freudig nach draußen, in der Hoffnung es sei Cloud, doch es fährt vorbei. Es ist Yazoo.]

Yazoo: Hmph. [lächelt und fährt weiter]

Mann: Hey!

Kadaj: Boy, do I hate liars!

Rufus: I apologize. This time you get the truth. The object you seek fell from the helicopter while we were running from you. I'm afraid we were careless.

Kadaj: Is-that-right?

Rufus: I swear it.

Kadaj: Fine! Then swear on these! [wirft die blutbefleckten ID-Karten von Tseng und Elena auf den Boden]

Rufus: ...why did you do this?

Kadaj: We need mother's power. The reunion is comming - and we need her!

Rufus: Reunion?

Kadaj: My brothers and sisters who share mother's cells will all assemble and together we'll take revenge on the planet! We've already sent out the invitations, but... You know, someone's gone and hidden the guest of honor!

Rufus: Invitations?

Kadaj: The stigma? But you know all about that, sir! Mother's mimetic legacy lives on in the Lifestream and makes it happen! She does... so much for us and we - we don't even know where to find her! But what can we do? We're just remnants. Merely remnants of mother's legacy. Until we find mother and receive her cells, we can't be whole again! Geostigma and the legacy... aren't enough! Not for a true reunion.

Rufus: What do you mean?

Kadaj: [schmunzelt] But, sir! Surely, you've noticed.

[Kadaj begibt sich vor Rufus auf die Knie und schaut langsam zu ihm auf. Je länger Rufus Kadaj ansieht, desto öfter sieht er Sephiroth in ihm.]

Mann: [rempelt ausversehen zwei Kinder an; eines fällt zu Boden] Oh, sorry 'bout that! [Er packt das eine Kind am Arm, weicht aber sofort zurück] Ewww! The stigma! Can't you people just stay indoors?!

[Das Mädchen (vom Anfang) hebt ihren toten Bruder auf und nehmt ihn auf den Rücken. Leute tuscheln in der Umgebung rum. Denzel hebt ihr Mogry Plüschie auf und gibt es ihr. Doch sie schubst Denzel weg, nimmt den Plüschie und läuft langsam weinend weg.]

Cloud: I said I'd live out both our lives. [denkt an Zack] Easy to make that promise.

Zack: So, you wanna be in SOLDIER? Hang in there! [Flashback] Hey! You doin' okay? [Flashback] Well, what're you gonna do once we get to Midgar? [Flashback] We're friends, right? [Flashback] Hehehe... [Zack lehnt Cloud gegen einen Felsen und läuft weg] [Flashback] My honor. My dreams. They're yours now! [Zack gibt Cloud das Buster Sword] You'll be... my living legacy...

Cloud: I swore... that I would never forget. I tried, but I... [Er hat plötzlich eine Attacke von Geostigma und geht in die Knie. Seine Pupillen formen sich zu Schlitzen und man hört Sephiroth's Stimme, die erst von vielen Geräuschen überdeckt wird und schließlich dann vollkommen klar, ohne Hintergrundgeräusche zu hören ist]

Sephiroth: Don't pretend you're sad. Why tremble with anger, that's not even there? [Geräusche weg] [leichtes Echo] Face it, Cloud. All you are... is an empty puppet!

[Man hört Marlene summen, ehe die Tür der Kirche plötzlich hastig aufgeht. Marlene rennt freudig auf die Person zu, wird aber gleich von Tifa aufgehalten. Statt Cloud, steht dort Loz...]

Loz: Wanna play? ... I guess that's a no. Where is mother? [sieht die Blumen und verzieht das Gesicht] Urgh... gross! Hey! Where is mother?!

Tifa: There is no one here!

Loz: Fine. Play with me? [Tifa zieht ihre Lederhandschuhe an] Heh. This'll be fun! [Kampf!]

[Kampfende]

Marlene: Tifa! [Sie rennt zu Tifa, doch auf einmal hören sie das Victory Fanfare von FFVII (xD)]

Loz: [steht auf und geht an sein Handy] She's not... here. I'm not crying! No, I got it. I'll bring the girl. [er legt auf und schaut zu Tifa] Where were we?

[Loz attackiert Tifa und ist dieses Mal erfolgreich und kann sie halb bewusstlos schlagen. Als er ihr den letzten Schlag versetzen will, wirft Marlene ihm plötzlich eine Materia an den Kopf. Die Aufmerksamkeit gehört natürlich sofort ihr und er geht auf sie zu.

Marlene: ...Cloud!

Tifa: JUST RUN!

[Denzel sitzt vor der Bar und schreckt plötzlich auf. Er sieht ein paar Kinder die Straße entlang rennen, kümmert sich aber nicht darum, bis das Mädchen von zuvor, mit dem Mogry Plüschie vor ihm steht.]

Mädchen: Sorry about... before. Thank you.

Denzel: Sure.

Mädchen: My little brother... Well, he's gone.

Denzel: I see...

Mädchen: I heard you got it too! [sie nimmt seine Hand] Come on! They'll fix us!

[Sie rennt mit ihm zu einem Truck, auf dem nach und nach Kinder steigen. Gleich darauf sieht man Yazoo, der dies mit einem Lächeln beobachtet und schließlich sich etwas vom Truck entfernt.]

[Cloud kommt nun (endlich) in die Kirche und tritt langsam auf das Blumenbeet zu. Es dauert einen kurzen Moment, ehe er Tifa dort bewusstlos liegen sieht. Sofort eilt er zu ihr und hebt sie auf.]

Cloud: Tifa! ... Tifa!!
Tifa: Mh... uh. You're late.
Cloud: Who did this?!
Tifa: He didn't say... MARLENE! [sie wird wieder bewusstlos]
Cloud: [schaut sich um und stellt fest, dass die Kiste mit den Materia fehlt] Damn! [auf einmal hat er wieder eine Geostigma Attacke und wird aufgrund der Schmerzen schließlich selbst bewusstlos. Man sieht noch, dass jemand in die Kirche rein gerannt kommt - Reno und Rude.]

[Cloud kommt spät mittags irgendwann zu bewusstsein und steht auf. Er schaut auf Tifa, ehe Reno's Stimme hinter ihm ertönt.]

Reno: You know, you're... pretty heavy.

Rude: Weren't there... some kids living with you?

Reno: Because they ain't here. [Cloud schaut auf den Boden]

Rude: ...you don't care?

Cloud: I just... [er schaut zu Tifa]

Reno: [genervt] [seufzt] You're a real handful...

[Erinnerung von Cloud: Er nimmt Denzel und setzt ihn auf sein Motorrad, nachdem er ihn bewusstlos auffand.]

Cloud: Tifa said to take you home, kid. Wrap on.

[Denzel fällt auf Clouds Rücken und zittert. Cloud nimmt seine zitternde Hand in seine und drückt sie.]

[Der Truck mit den Kindern ist unterwegs durch's Ödland]

Denzel: So, who's gonna fix us?

Mädchen: Hm. I don't know...

Denzel: Whatever. Like it matters anymore...

[Kadaj und Loz sind in der Vergessenen Stadt. Loz hält Marlene fest, während Kadaj in der silbernen Kiste mit den Materias rumsucht.]

Kadaj: Look at what brother was hiding. Powers forged in the Lifestream. [gluckst] With this Materia, those powers will be ours.

Loz: So, those are a gift from mother? [er lässt Marlene los, die einen Fluchtversuch startet und nimmt ebenfalls Materia in die Hand.]

Kadaj: Yeah. Got to be.

Loz: Then brother is hiding mother too?

Kadaj: No, it's that Shinra guy. Keeping her hidden is something they've always been very good at.

Loz: Then all we gotta do is check everywhere that's got anything to do with Shin-Ra.

Kadaj: Hm. But we have plenty of help soon.

Loz: Boy! I can't wait.

Kadaj: But first, we need a word with brother. He likes to pretend that he's not part of the family. How he breaks... my heart! [er schießt eine Energiewelle auf einen Baum, der umfällt und Marlene am Flüchten hindert.] Yeah!

[Es ist mittlerweile abends/nacht in Edge. Tifa erwacht aus ihrer Bewusstlosigkeit. Cloud redet gleich mit ihr und die Szene wechselt immer wieder zu der Szene, in der Cloud durch die Vergessene Stadt fährt.]

Cloud: Reno and Rude are out looking.

Tifa: You have... Geostigma, don't you? You gonna give up and die, is that it? [Cloud antwortet nicht] ... So it is.

Cloud: There's no cure.

Tifa: Yeah, but... that's not stopping Denzel, is it? Don't run! Let's fight it together. We can help each other, I know we can! I guess that only works for... real families.

Cloud: Tifa. I'm not fit to help anyone. Not my family, not my friends... nobody.

Tifa: Dilly-dally shilly-shally. Dilly-dally shilly-shally!

Reno: I think she wants here to move on, man.

Tifa: Did you find them?

Reno: No, only a witness. Kadaj's gang... took the kids.

Cloud: Where are they?

Rude: They're at their base now. The Forgotten City.

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [English Script]

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben 
Seite 1 von 1